2 Minute MayonnaiseCourse: Dips, SpreadsCuisine: EuropeanDifficulty: Easy
2 & 1/4 cups oil
1 cup soymilk
2 teaspoons (more or less to taste) dijon mustard
4 teaspoons (more or less to taste) lime or lemon
1 to 1 & 1/2 teaspoon salt (more or less to taste)
1 tablespoon agave
- Put all ingredients in the blender. Blend.
- Makes two decent-sized jars worth which will keep in the fridge for a week.
- You can also add garlic, chili, pepper or whatever you want to make various kinds of aioli.
- Most commercial vegan mayonnaise sold in New Zealand tastes more like sweet salad dressing than the yummy aoli mayonnaise. This recipe solves that problem. It is cheap and easy to make.
- This was made this with grapeseed oil but you can use rice bran, canola or soy oil. Olive Oil tends to taste a bit strong for mayonnaise.