Banana Coconut Breakfast BitesCourse: Breakfast
4 ripe bananas
2 cup rolled oats (quick cook if possible)
1 cup of desiccated coconut
1 cup raisins
2 tsp cinnamon
Optional: pumpkin, sunflower or sesame seeds.
- Set the oven to 200 C.
- Put the bananas in a bowl and mash them with a fork. Stir in cinnamon, oats, coconut and raisins. Mix well.
- Wet a spoon and scoop the mixture on to a baking tray lined with baking paper or a non-stick reusable silicone mat.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the breakfast bites turn a little golden.
- Grind the oats in a coffee grinder to achieve a flour like texture, which will make the breakfast bites a little more like cookies.
- The base of this recipe is the 2 bananas, the oats and the cinnamon but you can add whatever you like. In our house we like to add a variety of seeds such as pumpkin, sesame and sunflower along with the raisins and coconut to add more nutrition. An easy way for you and your family to get more nutrients. Our toddler loves them.
Liked this? We think you'll enjoy these recipes:
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Banana Coconut Breakfast Bites • April 30, 2022 Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy …