Banana PancakesCourse: BreakfastCuisine: American, New ZealandDifficulty: Easy
2 cup of oats
3 ripe banana
1 cup plant-based milk
Fruit topping of your choice
Coconut yoghurt, maple syrup or other toppings of choice
- Grind the oats into flour ~ quick and easy in a blender or food processor.
- Add the ripe banana and your choice of plant milk and mix (stir in or use the blender) to make the desired consistency.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a non-stick pan and ladle in some mixture and fry, using a spatula to flip over.
- Pick whatever topping you like e.g. more bananas, blueberries, coconut and maple syrup.
- Tip: For an alternative to plant based milk use water, liquid from a can of chickpeas or coconut water.