Cauliflower WingsCourse: Lunch, SnacksCuisine: Christmas, New ZealandDifficulty: Medium
1 cauliflower cut into florets
2 c water
1 1/2 c chickpea flour (besan)
2 tomato (or 1/2 red capsicum)
6 cloves garlic
16 drops black pepper essential oil
2 tbsp tapioca flour(arrowroot or cornflour)
3 tsp smoked paprika
3 tsp sea salt
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp chilli powder or 1/2 red chilli
1 drop liquid smoke
- Preheat oven to the highest setting (you want it be really hot when you put your wings in so they
- come some crunchy).
- In a blender, add all the ingredients (minus the cauliflower and sesame seeds) and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- In a bowl, add the mixture to the cauliflowers so all the florets are covered.
- Grease a non-stick tray with coconut oil.
- Place the florets in, making sure there is a bit of space between each of them and they are not touching.
- Sprinkle over sesame seeds and bake for 12 minutes or until they are crispy and golden brown.