Cinnamon PearsCourse: DessertCuisine: ChristmasDifficulty: Easy
Pears, cut in half
1-2 halves per person
- Topping Suggestions
Plant based ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the pears in half and gently scoop out the seeds using a small cookie scoop or spoon.
- You can remove the stems or leave them on for decoration.
- Place the pears cut side up in any baking dish.
- Drizzle each pear with maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake until soft and tender; about 35minutes.
- Add your favourite toppings and enjoy!