Cook Island Pink Potato SaladCourse: Lunch, SidesCuisine: PasifikaDifficulty: Easy
6 potatoes large
Teaspoon of tumeric
Teaspoon of paprika
2x pottles of vegan mayonnaise
1x can of beetroot diced
1 cup of can sweet corn
1 cup of peas (frozen)
- Boil potatoes until just soft. Allow to cool.
- Cut potatoes into small cubes, and mix ¾ mayonnaise into the potatoes.
- Add peas and corn. If frozen defrost before hand. Save any leftover corn for garnishing
- Add beetroot and spoon salad into lettuce leaves if making single servings.
- If making one big plate, lay lettuce down and spoon salad over lettuce.
- Add tumeric to the remaining mayonnaise pour and spread over the salad and sprinkle paprika and the remaining corn over the top to garnish.