CupcakesCourse: DessertCuisine: EuropeanDifficulty: Easy
1 1/2 cups self raising flour
1 cup castor sugar
1/4 cup oil (tasteless, such as rice bran)
1 cup lukewarm water
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 Tbls apple cider vinegar
- Mix dry ingredients together then add wet ingredients and blend.
- Spoon into cupcake cases in tray.
- Put in pre-heated oven at 180 C. Bake until lightly browned on top, about 10-12 minutes.
- This makes about 24 cupcakes or one large sponge cake.
- For a chocolate version, add 3 heaped tablespoons of cocoa powder to the dry mix.
- Decorate (the decorations in the picture is cut out ready to roll icing)
Liked this? We think you'll enjoy these recipes:
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Pineapple Coconut Loaf • April 29, 2022 Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these …
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Kopai (Samoan Dumplings) • April 29, 2022 Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these …