Sweet Soy NoodlesCuisine: ChineseDifficulty: Easy
500g egg-free spaghetti or noodles
1 medium size onion – finely chopped
20g ginger – grated
3 cloves garlic – crushed
50g brown sugar
3 tbsp olive oil
1 cube vegan vegetable bouillon in 1 cup boiling water
4 tablespoons soy sauce
Spring onion or broccoli florets to garnish
- Prepare the spaghetti following directions on packet, then set aside.
- In a large pan, sauté the onion and ginger in the olive oil until the onions are glassy but not brown.
- Add crushed garlic, brown sugar and vegan bouillon.
- Bring to simmer and cook gently for about a minute.
- Add soy sauce and bring content to simmer.
- Simmer for about 3 minutes until liquid begins to thicken.
- Add spaghetti and fold in the sauce evenly.
- Dress with spring onion or steamed broccoli florets and serve
Liked this? We think you'll enjoy these recipes:
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Jackfruit Chop Suey with Noodles • May 5, 2022 Christmas Sandwich • May 5, …
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Chipotle Cashew Dip • April 29, 2022 Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these …
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Christmas Sandwich • May 5, 2022 Xmas Savoury Strudel • May 5, 2022 Tomato …