Vegan BreadCourse: Snacks, Starter, BreakfastCuisine: EuropeanDifficulty: Easy
4 cups flour
2 cups warm water
1 sachet packet of yeast
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp raw sugar
2 tbsp plant milk
- Combine all the ingredients, bring together and let sit for about an hour.
- Knead together briskly on a floured bench
- Turn on oven 185°C
- Let the dough mixture sit while your oven heats up
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the loaf sounds hollow when you tap on it
- When ready, let it sit in room temperature for 10 minutes before eating.
Liked this? We think you'll enjoy these recipes:
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Christmas Sandwich • May 5, 2022 Xmas Savoury Strudel • May 5, 2022 Tomato …
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Crispy Cheesy Potato Wedges • April 30, 2022 Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy …