Energy Bliss BallsCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: EuropeanDifficulty: Easy
1 cup of dates softened in warm water (10 mins)
1 cup almonds
2 Tbspn chia seeds
1/3 cup cacao or carob powder
1/3 cup of apple sauce
- Soften the dates in warm water for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile mix everything except the dates in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Drain the dates and them. Mix again until dates are all blended.
- Add water as needed, 1 tablespoon at a time, until there is a sticky mixture.
- Roll into balls and then roll then in some desiccated coconut.
Liked this? We think you'll enjoy these recipes:
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Baklava • April 29, 2022 Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Pineapple …
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Ultimate Chocolate Cake • April 29, 2022 Rich and delicious chocolate cake sure to …