Hawaiian Jackfruit PizzaCourse: LunchCuisine: European
1 ready-made pizza dough
1/2 red onion
2 20-ounce cans jackfruit (in brine or water)
8 pineapple slices
6 sprigs coriander
1 1/2 cups spicy sauce of your choice
2 tablespoons diced jalapeño
1 1/2 blocks of vegan mozzarella cheese
- Boil the jackfruit in water for 10 minutes. Drain and add to a skillet over medium heat with a little oil.
- Begin to break up the jackfruit so it becomes shredded.
- Cook for 10 minutes, then add 1 cup of red sauce of choice.
- If you’d like a more crispy result you can cook for 10 minutes and then bake on 300°F for another 10 minutes.
- Roll out your dough. Place on a greased pan. Layer the jackfruit on top. Then, layer with grilled pineapple, red onion, jalapeño, and top with vegan cheese.
- Bake on 400°F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with additional sauce, grilled avocado, and coriander.
Liked this? We think you'll enjoy these recipes:
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Christmas Sandwich • May 5, 2022 Xmas Savoury Strudel • May 5, 2022 Tomato …