Peppermint Bounty BombsCourse: DessertCuisine: EuropeanDifficulty: Medium
1 cup buckwheat and 1 cup dates soaked in boiling water
1 cup raw almonds, cashews or a mix
4 tablespoons melted coconut oil and 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
1 cup soaked raw cashews and 1 cup thread coconut
1/4 cup pure maple syrup and 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
2/3 cup coconut cream or plain coconut yoghurt
1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste and pinch salt
10-15 drops of pure essential peppermint oil to taste
Melted vegan chocolate of your choice
- Whizz all centre ingredients together in a food processor then press into small silicone moulds and place in freezer.
- Next whizz all the base ingredients together in the food processor.
- Add this to the moulds, gently press in and put back into the freezer.
- Once they have set, turn out each mould upside down and dip into the melted chocolate
- Before the chocolate has set hard, top with thread coconut