PizzaCourse: MainsCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Supermarket pizza bases
Angel Foods vegan cheese
- This pizza was made using premade pizza bases from the supermarket (Romanos extra thin pizza bases, stone bake style).
- We then spread tomato paste as a tangy base flavour and topped with Angel Foods vegan cheese sauce, red onion, pineapple, capisicums, pesto, sundried tomato and pinenuts.
- You can be creative with the toppings you use and here are some suggestions:
- grilled or roast vegies, mushrooms, olives, vegan sausage, falafel, vegan cream cheese, baked beans, artichoke, jalapenos, tempeh bacon, sauteed onions …
- Serve with homemade chips (potatoes roasted in rosemary, salt and vegetable oil). Plus a crispy green side salad.
Liked this? We think you'll enjoy these recipes:
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Cambodian Turmeric Wraps • April 30, 2022 Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these …
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Vegan Aioli • April 29, 2022 Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: …