Tasty Tofu Salad
1x 300gm Organic Tofu (firm if you can)
1/2 Lemon or Lime, juiced
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 Tbs Nutritional Yeast
1 Tbs Tamari or Coconut Aminos
1 tsp Chilli Flakes, or to your heat preference
1 Tbs Sesame Seeds
1 Tbs Purified Water
(Optional) 1 Tbs dried Seaweed (no oil), we use dulse flakes
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Set oven to 180 degrees C on Bake. Remove Tofu from packet and drain it on paper towels for a couple of mins.
- Cut tofu into cubes, just a bit larger that 1cm cubed.
- Mix all ingredients except for the tofu in a bowl.
- Add the tofu and mix through carefully; try not to break the tofu.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and add the tofu mix
- Bake for 15-20mins or until cooked.
- Flip once, after about 10 minutes.
- Serve with salad