Tropical Muesli with Coconut YoghurtCourse: BreakfastCuisine: EuropeanDifficulty: Easy
4 cups thick rolled oats
1/4 cup chopped almonds
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/3 cup sultanas
1/3 cup chopped dried mango
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl (except for desiccated coconut) and mix together.
- Add the olive oil, maple syrup and vanilla essence to the dry ingredients and thoroughly stir together until well combined.
- Put the muesli mixture into a large baking tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, bring the baking tray out of the oven and add the coconut to the mixture. Stir and place into the oven to continue baking for another 5 minutes.
- Stir mixture in tray and bake for a final 5 – 10 minutes. Keep an eye on the muesli baking to prevent the coconut threads from burning.
- Once the muesli is finished baking, bring it out of the oven and leave to cool down for at least 10 minutes before transferring it into a container.
- Serve with your favourite plant-based milk and fresh or canned fruit of your choice.
Liked this? We think you'll enjoy these recipes:
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Banana Pancakes • April 30, 2022 Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: …
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Banana Coconut Breakfast Bites • April 30, 2022 Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy …