Vakaloo Cabbage with RiceCourse: MainsCuisine: PasifikaDifficulty: Easy
2 Tbs oil
Juice from half a lemon
Chillis to taste
Half a cabbage
Any other vegetables you enjoy
1 can of coconut cream
1 cup rice
- Cut the cabbage into strips
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cabbage strips and onion (and chilli if using).
- Then add the sliced tomato and any other vegetables you wish.
- Slowly add a can of coconut cream and same amount of water and stir.
- Boil all together then when it starts boiling, turn heat down to simmer.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes on a low heat and add lemon juice before serving.
- Serve on top of rice.
Liked this? We think you'll enjoy these recipes:
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Coconut Sago Pudding • April 29, 2022 Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these …
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Jackfruit Chop Suey with Noodles • May 5, 2022 Cinnamon Pears • May 5, …