Vakaloo Cabbage with RiceCourse: MainsCuisine: PasifikaDifficulty: Easy
4 Tbs oil
Juice from one lemon
Chillis to taste
Any other vegetables you enjoy
2 can of coconut cream
2 cup rice
- Cut the cabbage into strips
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cabbage strips and onion (and chilli if using).
- Then add the sliced tomato and any other vegetables you wish.
- Slowly add a can of coconut cream and same amount of water and stir.
- Boil all together then when it starts boiling, turn heat down to simmer.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes on a low heat and add lemon juice before serving.
- Serve on top of rice.