Cambodian Turmeric WrapsCourse: LunchCuisine: Asian, EuropeanDifficulty: Easy
- For the Wraps
1/2 cup rice flour and 2 cups chickpea flour
2 cups almond milk or filtered water
1 tsp turmeric powder
- For the Filling
1 cup or tin cooked smashed black beans
1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
3 grated carrots and 2 peppers
1 cup sprouted mung beans
1 tsp paprika and 2 T coconut oil
Salt & pepper
- Roast cauliflower, paprika, salt, pepper and coconut oil in oven for 30 min.
- Mix flour, turmeric and milk/water in a bowl.
- Add more water or flour if needed.
- Heat oil in non-stick pan.
- Place thin layer of mix in pan and let sit till bubbles appear.
- Flip over. When ready fill your wraps with cauliflower, fresh grated carrots, peppers, mung beans and more if you have room!
Liked this? We think you'll enjoy these recipes:
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Christmas Sandwich • May 5, 2022 Xmas Savoury Strudel • May 5, 2022 Tomato …