Chocolate MousseCourse: DessertCuisine: EuropeanDifficulty: Easy
1 tin coconut cream – leave in fridge overnight
1/4 Cup cocoa powder
2 TBSP Dutch cocoa powder
4 TBSP Icing sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla paste
- Refrigerate coconut cream overnight so solids raise to the top.
- Open tin and transfer solids to a bowl. Use remains in can for other recipes.
- Using a mixer, mix coconut solids until smooth
- Sift dry ingredients into coconut cream.
- Add vanilla paste. Beat with mixer until smooth. Refrigerate.
- For texture, you can add 1 Tbspn. of peanut butter
Liked this? We think you'll enjoy these recipes:
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Chocolate Mousse • April 29, 2022 Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: …