Chickpea Fajita Bowl
¼ cup White Quinoa
¾ cup Chickpeas (Canned)
½ sml Red Capsicum
½ sml Yellow Capsicum
½ med Red Onion
¾ tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 ½ Tbsp Mexican Taco Spice Mix
½ cup Baby Spinach
¾ Tbsp Chipotle Mayo
- Cook the quinoa as per packet instructions.
- Prepare the vegetables - slice the capsicums and onion, and roughly chop the spinach.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Add the olive oil to a non-stick frying pan on high heat, then add the onion, capsicums and chickpeas.
- Fry for 7 minutes until cooked and slightly charred, stirring regularly.
- Assemble the bowl with the quinoa on the bottom, then add the spinach, chickpeas and vegetables, and finally the chipotle mayo. Enjoy!