Edmonds AfghansCourse: DessertCuisine: European, New ZealandDifficulty: Easy
200g vegan spread/butter
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 & 1/4 Cups Plain Flour and 1/4 Cup Cocoa
2 Cups Cornflakes and 1 Teaspoons Vanilla
1 Cup Icing Sugar and 1/4 Cup Cocoa
2 Tablespoons vegan spread/butter
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
Boiling Water and Whole Walnuts
- Cream butter and sugar, sift flour and cocoa then stir dry and wet ingredients together. Fold in cornflakes.
- Spoon mounds of mixture onto a greased oven tray gently pressing together.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes or until lightly browned and firm.
- While biscuits cool make icing. Put icing sugar into a bowl and create a well in the centre. Add butter and vanilla in the centre of the well. Add small amounts of boiling water and keep stirring until icing reaches the desired consistency.
- Ice biscuits once cool and top with one walnut.
Liked this? We think you'll enjoy these recipes:
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Cassava Cake • April 29, 2022 Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: …
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Key Lime Tart • May 5, 2022 Easy Vegan Fudge • May 5, 2022 …