Vegan AioliCourse: DipsCuisine: EuropeanDifficulty: Easy
3 cloves garlic
1 TBs of mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
Juice of half a lemon
1/4 cup of soy milk
1 cup of canola oil or similar or olive oil if you prefer a ‘grassy’ taste
- You will be amazed at how QUICK and easy and delicious this is to make!
- Place the garlic, mustard, soymilk in a blender and blend for a 20 seconds or so. Then very slowly drizzle in the oil while blending. If you have a stick blender hold this while pouring slowly. Otherwise a food processor with the lid on but the ‘food pusher’ removed is ideal.
- Towards the end of the drizzling it will suddenly become thick at which point you can stretch the mixture out by adding a bit more oil, or you can make it runnier by adding a bit more milk.
- Fold in salt and pepper to taste and the lemon juice.
- Variation: Put wasabi in it too!
Liked this? We think you'll enjoy these recipes:
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Rich Vegan Gravy • May 5, 2022 2 Minute Mayonnaise • April 29, 2022 …
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Chipotle Cashew Dip • April 29, 2022 Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these …