Banana Sago PuddingCourse: BreakfastCuisine: Pasifika, New ZealandDifficulty: Easy
4 ripe bananas
2 tbsp sago
1 cup coconut cream
- Mash the bananas. Add water to just cover the bananas then stir through the sago
- Pour the banana mixture in a saucepan
- Bring to the boil over a medium heat, then turn the heat down and simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring frequently until sago turns transparent
- Before serving, stir in the coconut cream
- Serve warm or cold.
- Add a lemon leaf into the saucepan when cooking the rice. Try topping it with tropical fruit like melon or papaya.