Vai Siaine (Banana Water) Coconut Sago PuddingCourse: DessertCuisine: PasifikaDifficulty: Medium
1 ½ ripe or over-ripe bananas peeled and diced
1 cup sago pearls
1 ½ cup coconut milk
2 cups water
1 tbsp heilala or vanilla essence
1 ripe banana
- Soak your sago pearls in water for an hour or two.
- Heat up the coconut milk with the heilala or vanilla essence, strain the sago and add into the pot with all the other ingredients.
- On a medium heat, stir constantly until thicken, careful not to burn the bottom do no walk away from the pudding.
- Once it thickens and ready you can add a little coconut milk or cream to make it creamier, Add water if needed.
- Slice the rest of your banana and garnish with toasted desiccated coconut.
Liked this? We think you'll enjoy these recipes:
Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these recipes: Pineapple Coconut Loaf • April 29, 2022 Liked this? We think you’ll enjoy these …